Brand: Tim Hortons
- Medium Roast: Our original blend coffee is expertly roasted, delivering a perfectly balanced flavor with a smooth finish. Our signature blend has not changed in over 50 years and only three lucky people know the recipe.
- Whole Bean Coffee: Grind your coffee at home to unlock the Tims flavor you crave at its fullest potential.
- Top-Quality Beans: We only use 100% Arabica beans from the most renowned regions of Central and South America that are carefully selected by our experts to consistently deliver the best blend possible.
- Signature Flavor: Our beans are expertly roasted for the taste and aroma you know and love. We can deliver an amazing cup of coffee, no matter where or how you enjoy it.
- Cup of Canada: Whether you like a dark roast, a classic cup of tea, or the rich flavor of french vanilla, we have a wide variety of coffee, tea, and specialty beverages that feature our signature flavors, ready for you to enjoy any time of day.
Release Date: 19-08-2014
Details: Tim Hortons is Canada’s favorite coffee for a reason. For over 50 years, we have overseen every step in our coffee process to ensure we offer you the quality you deserve. That rich coffee flavor you know and love is at its peak right after it is freshly ground. Now you can grind Tim Hortons whole coffee beans at home for coffee at its fullest potential. After grinding, use it with a filter in automatic coffee makers, in a french press, as a pourover, or even to make cold brew coffee. Drink it black, with milk, or add two creams and two sugars to make our signature “Double Double” at home. We roast our own beans to ensure your coffee will taste the same cup after cup. Tim Hortons is happy to serve you coffee with care, from bean to cup and invite you to share our sentiment of positivity and togetherness with your community. In 1964, celebrated hockey legend Tim Horton opened our first coffee shop in a small town in Canada, serving our “Always Fresh” premium coffee blends to coffee-loving Canadians. Today Tim’s vision of creating a place where everyone was welcome to come in and enjoy a cup of coffee has spread to locations throughout Canada, the U.S., and now, the world. We are proud to serve you an amazing cup of coffee whether you enjoy it as your morning wakeup call or as an afternoon pick-me-up, from home, or from one of our worldwide locations.
Package Dimensions: 11.1 x 6.1 x 3.5 inches