Brand: Peet's Coffee
- Single Origin Costa Rica: Perched on the approaches of Poás Volcano, Finca La Hilda is the pride of the Vargas family of farmers. We trade directly, visit annually, and are proud to pay a premium for the impressive quality and progressive practices.
- Flavor & Roast: Pure single-farm flavor notes of black plum and brown sugar. Medium Roast
- Peet's Commitment: To achieve our signature rich flavor, we source the world’s best coffee beans, hand-roast them in small batches, and uphold the strictest standard of freshness.
- ORIGIN AT ITS UTMOST: Our longstanding relationships with farmers across the globe allow us access to the world’s finest and rarest coffees. Each time you brew a Peet’s single-origin coffee, you’re guaranteed the quintessential expression of a coffee terroir.
- Obsessed with Fresh: Do you know when your coffee was roasted? We do. Freshly roasted coffee means a more flavorful cup. We print the roast date on each and every bag so you know you are enjoying the freshest coffee possible.
- Quality Guaranteed: 100% Arabica Coffee, Single Origin, Certified Kosher.
Details: Peet's Coffee Single Origin Costa Rica, Medium Roast, Ground Coffee; We love Costa Rica for its natural beauty, vivacious people, and high social and environmental standards. But most of all, we love it for the excellent coffee that reflects all these qualities. While the fine coffees of this Central American country are featured in many of our signature blends, we save the most distinctive lots for our single-origin Costa Rica. Most frequently selected are finds from the fabled (and shrinking) region of Tres Rios, high lemony coffees from the Zona de Los Santos in Tarrazu, or our favorite single estate of Doka on the shoulders of the Poás volcano. Here our longstanding partners the Vargas family produce a broad shouldered cup, that springs not only from their deep agronomic expertise, but acute social consciousness and environmental stewardship.