Brand: Peet's Coffee
- ORGANIC FRENCH ROAST: Enjoy this organic, meticulously grown, deep-roasted coffee that is a bold dedication to flavor, farm, future.
- FLAVOR & ROAST: Coffee-forward, smoky, bittersweet, hints of caramel. Dark Roast.
- PEET’S COMMITMENT: To achieve our signature rich flavor, we source the world’s best coffee beans, hand-roast them in small batches, and uphold the strictest standard of freshness.
- INCOMPARABLE ORGANICS: To be considered by Peet’s, an organic coffee must not only pass stringent USDA verification; it must meet our own exacting standards for quality and taste. Our deep commitment to ensuring both results in what we believe is the finest organic coffee you can brew.
- OBSESSED WITH FRESH: Do you know when your coffee was roasted? We do. Freshly roasted coffee means a more flavorful cup. We print the roast date on each and every bag so you know you are enjoying the freshest coffee possible.
- QUALITY GUARANTEED: 100% Arabica Coffee, Certified Organic, Certified Kosher.
Release Date: 01-05-2020
Details: Peet's Coffee Organic French Roast, Dark Roast Whole Bean Coffee; Our favorite beans for this deepest roast are from the leading Latin American origins, such as Guatemala and Colombia, where high altitudes enable coffee cherry to mature more slowly, becoming denser, harder, and packed with flavor. These inherently bright, juicy beans retain their bold complexity under the heat of a deep roast. To grow organic coffee is a commitment to environmental stewardship despite an inevitably smaller yield. Where conventional farming benefits from carefully formulated nutrients, organic farming is local and labor intensive, with resources like natural compost, fashioned on the farm. It’s more work to produce less coffee and we’re happy to support the extra effort. Enjoy this meticulously grown, deep-roasted coffee that is a bold dedication to flavor, farm, and future.
Package Dimensions: 9.1 x 8.3 x 3.0 inches