Brand: Mr. Coffee
- Removable water reservoir and filter basket lift out for convenient filling and cleaning
- Water filtration helps remove upto 97% of chlorine for better tasting coffee
- Stainless steel thermal carafe keeps coffee hot
- Special cleaning cycle helps maintain performance and taste. Cord length - 30"
- Grab a cup auto pause stops cycle if you need a cup before brewing is finished. Watts:1300
Details: Product Description Mr. Coffee's 10-Cup Optimal Brew Thermal Coffee Maker is designed to extract the fullest flavor possible from your favorite roast. It boasts a high brew temperature of up to 205°. Its double-walled, stainless steel thermal carafe maintains temperature without a warming plate, which preserves your coffee's true flavor profile. The Delay Brew function lets you schedule a pot for later, so you can wake up to a rejuvinating cup every morning. And Grab-A-Cup Auto Pause allows you to pour a cup before the brew cycle finishes. Be sure to use the included water filtration disk to remove any chlorine or impurities from your water during brewing, so you can enjoy a pure tasting cup every time. From the Manufacturer There may be several reasons for coffee not to stay warm: Some units have an automatic shut-off feature. This is a safety feature that would automatically shut off your coffeemaker after 1-4 hours, depending on the model. Make sure that the unit hasn't been running longer than this time. The unit may require cleaning to remove mineral deposits that build up over time and cause coffee to brew cooler than normal. If your unit has a thermal decanter, make sure that it is clean and that the lid is kept closed. The thermal decanter should keep coffee warm for 2 to 4 hours after brewing.
Package Dimensions: 16.0 x 12.4 x 10.9 inches