- HIGH QUALITY STAINLESS STEEL.Stainless steel, which people trust more than aluminum. Instead of aluminum, this stovetop moka coffee pot is made of high quality 304 stainless steel.So no need concerns with coffee making from an aluminum maker. 100 pieces of coffee filter paper are given away for free, The filters are standard circular filters one might see for a French Press coffee maker. They're widely available.sincerely wish you can start with a cup of fragrant latte every day.
- PROFESSIONAL MOKA POT. Why should you purchase a professional moka espresso maker pot? Concentrated flavor espresso taste, derived from professional mocha coffee pot extraction. The rich flavor, long-lasting aroma, and slight bitterness are the core of making cappuccino, latte and other coffee drinks
- SOLID HEAT-RESISTANT HANDLE. Are you worried about being burned when you are making coffee? This solid handle is better than normal handles on the market, which will not get hot fastly as with some moka pots. Usually the darn handle is constantly needing to be tightened, handles remain solidly attached for months use.
- VARIOUS POT SIZE. This quality coffee pot has various size, includes 2-12 cup coffee pots. Filling the Moka to maximum on the 12 cup maker makes the equivalent of a large Americano at a coffee house, This is accurate for people who used to drink a large Starbucks mug to drink from. Each person will easily know how much they wish to drink so pick your size of machine carefully.
- VERSATILE ESPRESSO MAKER. This Stovetop Espresso Maker can be heated on fire, ceramic furnace, alcohol furnace, gas stove. Bottom might turn black when it contacts with open flame, it do not affect use.
Details: What is the advantage of this stovetop espresso maker? Safety valve, the role of the safety valve, when the internal pressure of the moka pot is too high, or the resistance of the coffee powder is too large, release excess pressure to ensure the taste and safety of coffee Option: 2 Cup(100ml), 4 Cup(200ml), 6 Cup(300ml),9 Cup(450ml), 12 Cup(600ml), Suitable for: Fire and induction cookers, electric furnace, ceramic furnace, alcohol furnace, gas stove. Bonus: 100 pieces of coffee filter paper are given away for free, sincerely wish you can start with a cup of fragrant latte every day How to use: Step 1 To start, unscrew the top part of the espresso maker with the handle from the bottom part of the espresso maker and remove the funnel that nests inside the base of the espresso maker. Step 2 Next, fill base with water (DO NOT exceed the safety valve. )Replace the funnel into the base and fill it with ground coffee; do not press coffee down. For best results, use fresh roasted, finely ground coffee. The recommendation is to use a 6-to-1 water to coffee ratio. For each tablespoon of coffee, use 3 oz. of water. Step 3 Tighten the top to the base. Make sure the top is completely screwed on to the base before putting on the stovetop. Step 4 Heat espresso maker on low to medium temperature until coffee bubbles on top. Remove from heat and serve.
Package Dimensions: 5.9 x 4.3 x 3.5 inches