Brand: Kicking Horse Coffee
Color: Smart Ass - Medium Roast
- Medium roast, ground: Cheeky, bright, and precocious. A bright, chocolaty concoction for the smart thinking, deep drinking, good at their game in the morning crowd
- Tasting notes, brew method: Tart red currant, notes of sugar cane and milk chocolate, with a honeyed berry body. Recommended methods: Drip machine, pour over and cold brew
- Origin Africa, Central & South America: Grown in a socially and environmentally responsible way, by farmers with sustainable businesses they can depend on
- Organic, Fairtrade, Kosher, Shade Grown, Arabica coffee: Coffee that is good and fair for the coffee drinkers, the farmers and the planet. 100 % certified.
- Roasted in the rocky mountains: It’s all deep, dark and delicious, roasted right below the towering Canadian Rocky Mountain peaks
Release Date: 05-11-2016
Details: Cheeky, bright, precocious. A half-full cup of wake up and wise up. No joke here, this is just a bright, chocolaty concoction for the smart-thinking, deep-drinking, good-at-their-game-in-the-morning crowd Available in Ground, 10 oz Whole Bean, 10 Whole Bean, 2.2 lb.
Package Dimensions: 7.2 x 3.5 x 2.6 inches