Brand: Kicking Horse Coffee
- DARK ROAST, WHOLE BEAN: Swiss Water Process. Decaffeinated coffee should be exactly like every other one of our blends: deep, dark and delicious. Tip-top taste with a mellow finish.
- TASTING NOTES, BREW METHOD: Roasted hazelnuts, chocolatey balanced body and a lasting finish. Recommended methods: French press, drip machine, pour over, espresso and cold brew.
- ORIGIN CENTRAL & SOUTH AMERICA: Grown in a socially and environmentally responsible way, by farmers with sustainable businesses they can depend on.
- ORGANIC, FAIRTRADE, KOSHER, SHADE GROWN, ARABICA COFFEE: Coffee that is good and fair for the coffee drinkers, the farmers and the planet. 100% Certified.
- ROASTED IN THE ROCKY MOUNTAINS: It’s all deep, dark and delicious, roasted right below the towering Canadian Rocky Mountain peaks.
Release Date: 27-11-2012
Details: Swiss Water Process. A decaffeinated coffee should be exactly like every other one of our blends: deep, dark and delicious. And that's what this is, a tip-top taste with a mellow finish. Enjoy!
Package Dimensions: 8.7 x 4.1 x 3.0 inches