Brand: Coffee Bros
- OUR COMPANY: A company of 2 strong and launched in May 2019 by brothers Nick and Dan Hunnewell. Their mission, bringing better coffee to Amazon while giving back to coffee growing regions.
- MEDIUM ROAST COFFEE: For those looking for a middle-of-the-road coffee that hits on all of the traditional flavors and makes a great drip, this one’s for you!
- ARABICA COFFEE: Our blends are made from 100% Arabica coffee beans. Arabica Coffee has twice the flavor and a better aroma than its counterpart Robusta.
- FLAVOR FIRST: We source all our coffee to achieve specific taste notes. Our Medium Roasted Coffee Beans tastes of Brown Sugar, Red Fruit (Strawberry), and Hazelnut with a balanced and round body.
- CUSTOMER SERVICE: Once you taste our Medium Roast, you'll know why it's one of our most popular options. If for any reason you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, give us a shout and we'll make it right. You'll get to talk directly to one of the two Coffee Bros when you reach out to us. Dan is the Head of Brand and Marketing while Nick is our Head Roaster. We'll help find you the perfect coffee, show you the best brewing methods, or just chat about all things coffee!
Details: ABOUT US The Coffee Bros. creators and brothers, Dan and Nick brought to life four classic blends to please all taste palates- Light, Medium, Dark and Espresso roasts. What makes Coffee Bros. different from big box brands is that they follow their ethically-sourced coffees from farm to roaster. The green beans are harvested and purchased during the current and optimal season and are sent in GrainPro bags to keep the green beans completely sealed so that no odors, mold, or moisture can seep into the beans on their journey. Among the many other differentiators, both brothers agreed early on that they would never over roast their beans (say goodbye to overly bitter coffee). Unbeknownst to consumers, most coffee on the market is over roasted and burnt which means that the natural taste notes of the beans are masked. MEDIUM ROAST COFFEE BLEND DESCRIPTION A perfectly balanced, round body bean, with the right amount of sweetness, nuttiness, and tanginess to get your day going. This Medium Roast Coffee is for those looking for a middle-of-the-road coffee that achieves all of the classic and expected flavor notes, along with unexpected hints of juicy strawberry, and hazelnut. BLEND DETAILS ORIGIN: Brazil, Ethiopia, and Colombia VARIETAL: 100% Arabica Coffee ROAST LEVEL: Medium Roast Coffee TASTE NOTES: Brown Sugar, Hazlenut, Red Fruit PROCESSING METHOD: Natural SUGGESTED RECIPES (adjust to taste): Espresso Machine: 20g of finely ground coffee yielding 40g of liquid in 30 seconds. Pour over: 23g of Coarse/Medium ground coffee for every 350g (12.3 ounces) of water. Total brew time should last 2.5 - 3 minutes. Drip Machine: 60g of Medium/Fine ground coffee to 1 liter (33.8 ounces) of water. QUESTIONS / CONCERNS: Hello@coffeebros.com
Package Dimensions: 6.3 x 5.0 x 2.6 inches