Brand: Gavina Since 1870 Gourmet Coffee
- Spicy, dark chocolate notes, full body and rich flavored. This espresso is a blend of South & Central American coffees.
- A delicious cup is only just scoops away. This coffee can used for espresso and brewed coffee. Suitable to use with an home espresso machine, coffee maker or stove top pot.
- Our Direct Impact initiative influences every business decision we make so that we can preserve natural resources and our environment for future generations of our family and yours.
- Coffee is our family tradition.
- Blended, roasted and packed at our zero-waste-to-landfill facility in Los Angeles.
Release Date: 12-04-2017
Details: Our family’s tradition of roasting espresso dates back to our Cuban estate where the word "coffee” was synonymous with “espresso.” Café Gaviña Espresso Continental, the first product we sold in the U.S., draws its signature rich and aromatic flavor from our Spanish origins. Our passion for that bold, balanced flavor continues to this day. Nothing can beat the rich flavor of our espressos.
Package Dimensions: 5.0 x 5.0 x 4.0 inches