- NO.1 CANNED COFFEE BRAND IN JAPAN – BOSS Coffee is the No.1 canned coffee brand in Japan (2019, Intage). Beans sourced from the best Colombian and Brazilian grow regions are brewed and canned in Japan by Award Winning company, Suntory - the makers of the No.1 bourbon (Jim Beam) and other fine whiskies.
- READY TO DRINK COFFEE – For the on-the-go professional who demands high quality coffee. Enjoy when you rise, in a mug or straight out the can. Enjoy your way - in travel or pour over ice, to create a crisp iced coffee.
- MEET THE NEW FLASH BREW – Temperature is high when we brew then chilled rapidly to create an authentic 'flash brew' coffee. This allows for a bolder flavor with a smoother aftertaste without negative bitterness.
- COFFEE, THE ORIGINAL ENERGY DRINK – Leave sugar-filled sodas and soft drinks behind. BOSS coffee is a great alternative to nitro cold brew coffee and sodas.
- NATURALLY BREWED CAFFEINE – 130mg of naturally brewed caffeine - the equivalent of a doubleshot of espresso.
Details: WELCOME TO SOMETHING NEW Introducing, for the first time in wide release across the United States, a major Japanese ready to drink coffee brand BOSS COFFEE. BOSS Coffee delivers flavor and quality, without the negative bitterness using the coveted flash brewed coffee method. Essentially, we're brewed different.
WELCOME TO FLASH BREW Using a traditional and proven process from Japan, we have perfected the method to create the most ideal cold coffee on the market today. We know that true coffee flavor can only arise from beans when brewed at "hot" temperatures. That is why we brew our coffee piping hot and chill it in a "flash" - resulting in cold coffee without sacrificing the better elements of hot.
A FINE SUNTORY BEVERAGE BOSS Coffee started its history in 1992 in Japan. We have honed our expertise in Ready-To-Drink (RTD) Coffee from coffee beans to our final products, with continued efforts to improve every aspect of our process and pursue the best quality RTD coffee can offer. BOSS Coffee is made by a Japanese company called Suntory - you may know of them as Beam Suntory (the makers of Yamazaki and Jim Beam whiskey). Imported from Japan in US packaging.
Package Dimensions: 8.9 x 6.8 x 5.6 inches