Politique de confidentialité
Collecting Personal Information
When you visit the Site, we collect certain information about your device, your interaction with the Site, and information necessary to process your purchases. We may also collect additional information if you contact us for customer support.
- Examples of Personal Information collected: version of web browser, IP address, time zone, cookie information, what sites or products you view, search terms, and how you interact with the Site.
- Purpose of collection: to load the Site accurately for you, and to perform analytics on Site usage to optimize our Site.
- Source of collection: Collected automatically when you access our Site using cookies, log files, web beacons, tags, or pixels.
- Disclosure for a business purpose: Shared only with our shopping site processor, Shopify.
- Examples of Personal Information collected: name, billing address, shipping address, payment information (including credit card numbers), email address, and phone number.
- Purpose of collection: to provide products or services to you to fulfill our contract, to process your payment information, arrange for shipping, and provide you with invoices and/or order confirmations, communicate with you, screen our orders for potential risk or fraud, and when in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services.
- Source of collection: Collected from you.
- Disclosure for a business purpose: Shared with our processor Shopify.
Customer support information
- Examples of Personal Information collected: Collected from You during the Checkout process (and from any account registration) to fulfill the product order only.
- Purpose of collection: To provide customer support.
- Source of collection: Collected from You.
- Disclosure for a business purpose: Shopify.
The Site is not intended for individuals under the age of 18. (The age able to possess a credit card to purchase products online). We do NOT intentionally collect Personal Information from children. If you are the parent or guardian, and you believe that your child has provided us with Personal Information, please contact us at the address below to request deletion.
Sharing Personal Information
We share your Personal Information with service providers to help us provide our services and fulfill our contracts with you, as described above. For example:
- We use Shopify to power our online store. You can read more about how Shopify uses your Personal Information here: https://www.shopify.com/legal/privacy.
- We may share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
Using Personal Information
We use your personal Information to provide our services to you, which includes: offering products for sale, processing payments, shipping and fulfillment of your order, and keeping you up to date on new products, services, and offers.
[ONLY FOR ANY CUSTOMERS LOCATED IN EUROPE] :
Pursuant to the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”), if you are a resident of the European Economic Area (“EEA”), we process your personal information under the following lawful bases:
- Your consent;
- The performance of the contract between you and the Site;
- Compliance with our legal obligations;
- To protect your vital interests;
- To perform a task carried out in the public interest;
- For our legitimate interests, which do not override your fundamental rights and freedoms.
When you place an order through the Site, we will retain your Personal Information for our records unless and until you ask us to erase this information. For more information on your right of erasure, please see the ‘Your rights’ section below.
If you are a resident of the EEA, you have the right to object to processing based solely on automated decision-making (which includes profiling), when that decision-making has a legal effect on you or otherwise significantly affects you.
We DO NOT engage in fully automated decision-making that has a legal or otherwise significant effect using customer data.
Our processor Shopify uses limited automated decision-making to prevent fraud that does not have a legal or otherwise significant effect on you.
Services that include elements of automated decision-making include:
- Temporary denylist of IP addresses associated with repeated failed transactions. This denylist persists for a small number of hours.
- Temporary denylist of credit cards associated with denylisted IP addresses. This denylist persists for a small number of days.
[ONLY FOR ANY CUSTOMERS LOCATED IN EUROPE] :
If you are a resident of the EEA, you have the right to access the Personal Information we hold about you, to port it to a new service, and to ask that your Personal Information be corrected, updated, or erased. If you would like to exercise these rights, please contact us through the contact information below.
Your Personal Information will be initially processed in Ireland and then will be transferred outside of Europe for storage and further processing, including to Canada and the United States. For more information on how data transfers comply with the GDPR, see Shopify’s GDPR Whitepaper: https://help.shopify.com/en/manual/your-account/privacy/GDPR.
If you are a resident of California, you have the right to access the Personal Information we hold about you (also known as the ‘Right to Know’), to port it to a new service, and to ask that your Personal Information be corrected, updated, or erased. If you would like to exercise these rights, please contact us through the contact information below.
If you would like to designate an authorized agent to submit these requests on your behalf, please contact us at the address below.
A cookie is a small amount of information that’s downloaded to your computer or device when you visit our Site. We use a number of different cookies, including functional, performance, advertising, and social media or content cookies. Cookies make your browsing experience better by allowing the website to remember your actions and preferences (such as login and region selection). This means you don’t have to re-enter this information each time you return to the site or browse from one page to another. Cookies also provide information on how people use the website, for instance whether it’s their first time visiting or if they are a frequent visitor.
We use the following cookies to optimize your experience on our Site and to provide our services.
Cookies Necessary for the Functioning of the Store
|_ab||Used in connection with access to admin.|
|_secure_session_id||Used in connection with navigation through a storefront.|
|cart||Used in connection with shopping cart.|
|cart_sig||Used in connection with checkout.|
|cart_ts||Used in connection with checkout.|
|checkout_token||Used in connection with checkout.|
|secret||Used in connection with checkout.|
|secure_customer_sig||Used in connection with customer login.|
|storefront_digest||Used in connection with customer login.|
|_shopify_u||Used to facilitate updating customer account information.|
Reporting and Analytics
|_landing_page||Track landing pages|
|_orig_referrer||Track landing pages|
|_shopify_sa_p||Shopify analytics relating to marketing & referrals.|
|_shopify_sa_t||Shopify analytics relating to marketing & referrals.|
The length of time that a cookie remains on your computer or mobile device depends on whether it is a “persistent” or “session” cookie. Session cookies last until you stop browsing and persistent cookies last until they expire or are deleted. Most of the cookies we use are persistent and will expire between 30 minutes and two years from the date they are downloaded to your device.
You can control and manage cookies in various ways. Please keep in mind that removing or blocking cookies can negatively impact your user experience and parts of our website may no longer be fully accessible.
Most browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can choose whether or not to accept cookies through your browser controls, often found in your browser’s “Tools” or “Preferences” menu. For more information on how to modify your browser settings or how to block, manage or filter cookies can be found in your browser’s help file or through such sites as www.allaboutcookies.org.
Additionally, please note that blocking cookies may not completely prevent how we share information with any third parties (which we do not).
Do Not Track
Please note that because there is no consistent industry understanding of how to respond to “Do Not Track” signals, we do not alter our data collection and usage practices when we detect such a signal from your browser.
Last updated: October 6, 2020
If you are not satisfied with our response to your complaint, you have the right to lodge your complaint with the relevant data protection authority. You can contact your local data protection authority, or our supervisory authority here: https://ico.org.uk/make-a-complaint/
Royal Barista Coffee holds the privacy and security of our site visitors in the highest regard. The following paragraphs explain what kind of information is gathered on our site, and how that information is used.
We cherish and value your trust, and we operate our business with utmost professionalism to PROTECT YOUR PRIVACY, and to uphold your CONFIDENCE with us.
What's collected and what's not?
You can visit our site without telling us who you are or revealing any personal information. While IP addresses (the Internet address of a computer) are logged to track a user's session, the user remains anonymous.
Tracking IP addresses gives us an idea of which parts of our site users are visiting and how much time is spent there. We do not link IP addresses to anything personally identifiable. This means that a user's session is tracked, but the user is anonymous.
The user's browser also lets us know the type of computer and operating system being used. We do not track a session on purpose. Any website you visit on the Internet tracks you through your IP Address as you go from page to page. We do collect billing & shipping information as well as the email and phone information when an account is made or an order is placed, but this information never leaves our offices.
We hold secure the email addresses and information of those who contact us or purchase from us, and those who are our business associates.
How is email information used?
Email addresses are used to send information that is requested or to confirm orders and notify changes in order status. Email is also sent IF you subscribe to our product updates.
We do NOT sell, rent, disclose or loan our email database to any entity.
How do I remove my name from mailing lists?
We do NOT send unsolicited email of any kind, except for order notifications and optional product updates.
Is supplied financial information retained?
We do NOT retain any financial information used for order processing. We do not store credit card information in our database.
What about phone numbers?
We request a phone number in case we need to contact you about your order or inquiry, and for shipping labels so companies such as UPS can contact you if there is a problem with delivery of your order. This information is entered into our customer database only.
As a safeguard, our customer database is on a computer not connected to the Internet so no hacker can ever connect to our server or network and retrieve any of your information.
We do NOT sell, rent, disclose, or loan our list of customer phone numbers to any individual or entity, nor any other information about our customers, business contacts or clients. We do not call you ever unless we have an order issue.